I just want to let you know what is going with the colour Revamp, this is copied straight from the information that we have been given,
Here’s some key information to keep in mind about our colour offering:
• Colours will be updated in the 2018-2019 annual catalogue.
• No changes have been made to core colour offering since 2013.
• Our plan is to update colours every three to five years.
• When we change many of the core colours, we’ll call it a colour revamp. When we change a few core colours, we’ll call it a colour refresh.
• Our In Color offering will follow the same process: We’ll continue to introduce five new In Colors each year that are available for two years. The five existing In Colors from 2017-2019 will remain in our colour offering. With this colour revamp, we’re also introducing five new 2018-2020 In Colors.
On 31 May 2018, thirteen colours are retiring.
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, it will continue to be available as part of our core colour collection.
So if these are the colours you love, get in NOW to secure your cardstock, ink pads, re-inkers, and markers