Christmas Scrapbook Layout
hile this may look complicated it is pretty simple to make with a few supplies.
If you would like to place an order please contact me on
1) Cut out two mats for your photos from Basic Black card stock which measures 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 and another at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2
USING THE CHRISTMAS STAIRCASE THINLET SET
2) On a piece of whisper white card stock dry emboss with the seaside textured impressions embossing folder, this should be large enough to accommodate the staircase from the Christmas Staircase thinlit die
3) Drag Crumb Cake ink, then soft suede ink over the whisper white card stock, you can then if your wanting to add some Tempting Turquoise over the image. Finally die cut the image out.
4) Stamp the large Christmas tree and garland in Garden green ink, die cut image with Thinlits from the same set as the stairs
5) Stamp the Dash hound, and cookies in Early espresso, die cut, use the blender pen to colour the puppy, and the other markers to colour his jumper.
6) Finally stamp out the table in Real Red ink, and die cut. Use the blender pen to pull the ink to colour the table.
USING THE CHANDELIER THINLET SET
7) Stamp 6 candles, and the jewels that drape in black ink, die cut, and colour with the markers
8) With either the new Champagne, or Silver foil card stock die cut the Chandelier
Now colour your images with the Many Marvelous Ink Pens
Now finally arrange your layout as to the picture with Multipurpose adhesive. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Half Full stamp set in Calypso Coral ink, and add some 'stars or light' in Crushed Curry ink from the Chandelier set and stamp a star on the Christmas tree and then three other stamps in random fashion around the page, don't forget to add some light beams around the candles on the chandelier, add some Wink-a-Stella to the garland and Christmas tree.